Jackie Jackie

THat was The best flash i have ever seen

That was awesome when I first saw Jerry i thought wow there will never be anything quite as god as this but you did that was rlly good. Hope you make lots more and the ending was awesome "she stole 73 cents out of a dead guys pocket, her mother would be proud" sounds like something i would say lol.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

WTH man

Dude even though the animation wasn't so bad you can't go and steal other artists stuff. Egorapter is and awsome (lol) artist and writer you can't go and say you made a gfurth to his series it's not cool. Plus it isn't anything like egorapters work so make up your own names.

FBF Stick Fight Extended FBF Stick Fight Extended

Ok could use a bit of work

it's not to bad. You have some good falling effects and I liked the 3-d spin but for a fight animation you need to work on the melee fighting. It's also a pretty short animation to have a to be continued at the end.

Aqlex responds:

Thanks for the review. I definitely need to work on the fighting in general, though that's out of my usual zone to begin with, so I'm not sure how often I'll get to practice!

(-P77-) Attack Of The Munchkin (-P77-) Attack Of The Munchkin

This is really great

i love it it kicks the shit out of my work. dunno why it had a 1.03 when i voted but I love it. Tiny bit repetitive but still great. Really gets across the feeling of some really pissed off guys that everyone keeps calling cute and it only pisses em off more. :D

projekt77 responds:

lol actually thats kinda what i was going for, thanks for the vote too! Hopefully the score goes up:)

DV-Blue Hardcore Remix DV-Blue Hardcore Remix

to epic and beyond

omg i love this song and i was just bored, trying not to do homework when i came across this.... love it rlly good and love how you can still hear the origanl

Psytrance, hallucinogen style? Psytrance, hallucinogen style?

cool

it was really good and it got even better after the drum roll at 0:20, um I'd say phy-dance bit fast for a trance but awesome.